This course, accredited by the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), uses glass-specific examples to help managers understand the practical actions they can take to help themselves and their staff work safely.
To enquire about this training please email email@example.com.
What will be covered?
The tailored content uses glass-specific examples to provide participants with the tools to:
- work more safely
- manage more effectively
- contribute to the overall safety of their organisation
- understand risk assessment concepts
- identify common workplace hazards and the key management activities to help control them.
To achieve the internationally recognised Managing Safely Certificate, attendees must successfully complete the three-day course and a final assessment made up of:
- written, multi-format exam lasting 45 minutes (closed book – clear desk) – mock assessments will be part of the course so candidates can practice on similar style and format questions
- practical assessment – a workplace inspection project during which candidates carry out a risk assessment and record results.
Who is it for?
Anyone in a management or supervisory role within the glass industry.
Where will it take place?
The course can be delivered at a venue that suits you, or alternatively we can host the course for you at our offices in Sheffield (just off the M1, with ample parking).
What does it cost?
Costs are dependent on group size and course location – email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Order this course?
Email email@example.com to enquire about delivering this course for your organisation.
Periodically we run this as an open course – sign up for our e-newsletter and be the first to hear about all our events.