By joining British Glass, our members form a focal point for our industry. This allows us to effectively represent the sector’s interests and communicate its value to government and other stakeholders.
Our work is directed by constant dialogue with our members – and it’s their input of expertise, data and insight that underpins everything we do.
We have several committees and groups that meet regularly to discuss and prioritise work in key areas. These include:
- Health and safety forward: open to all members; quarterly meetings usually include a visit or workshop
- Environment and energy committee: quarterly meetings with a technical focus
- Packaging communications group: quarterly meetings
- Flat glass group: open to UK-based flat glass manufacturers.
Other benefits of being a British Glass member include:
- technical advice and assistance
- free access to our library and information services
- a listing in our online member directory
- free or discounted attendance at British Glass events
- regular e-news bulletins
- opportunity to feed in to sector consultations
- customer referrals
- eligibility to attend the British Glass AGM.
Any company that is part of the glass supply chain can apply for membership of British Glass. Membership fees are calculated based on business type and glass-related turnover. To apply for membership and receive a fees quote, download our membership application form.