With the 26 September deadline for entries now on the horizon, speculation about what will be entered and who will win this year’s Glass Focus Awards is building. A panel of industry experts has been assembled and is standing by to judge your entries.
Winners for all six categories will be announced at the Glass Focus Awards 2018 at the Millennium Gallery in Sheffield on the evening of Thursday 22 November 2018.
This year's judging panel will be chaired by Glass International Editor, Greg Morris and joining him on the panel will be:
• Dr Nick Kirk, Technical Director at British Glass
• Professor Graham Bonwick, Programme Director the Postgraduate Certificate in Food Packaging at Newcastle University
• Jenni Richards, Senior Environment, Health and Safety Advisor at British Glass
• Barbara Beadman Liveryman of the Worshipful Company of Glass Sellers of London
• Dave Fordham, Publisher of Glass Worldwide.
Together they will assess and judge entries across the categories of:
• Design of the year
• Innovative solution
• Health and safety action
• Sustainable practice
• Apprentice of the year
• Strengthening business through people.
With these six awards up for grabs - there's something for everyone. And if you’re thinking of entering, take a look at last year's winners here to wake your competitive spirit.
You can find out more about the judging criteria and how to enter on the Glass Focus Awards page.
If you would like to sponsor an award email email@example.com today – some opportunities are still available.