Beatson Clark to launch new beer bottle in States at BrewExpo
Leading glass manufacturer Beatson Clark will be showcasing its new beer bottle design at BrewExpo America next month.
The champagne-style 500ml Skittle bottle will complement a similar 330ml bottle which is already in Beatson Clark’s general sale range.
Export Sales Manager Jan-Willem Ridt and Marketing Manager Charlotte Taylor will be at BrewExpo America, which takes place from 11th to 13th April in Washington, DC.
On stand number 3113 they will be showcasing the new bottle, which has been designed in response to an increased demand for eye-catching beer bottles from the growing craft beer sector.
Beatson Clark will also be promoting its increasingly popular embossing service. Breweries can commission an exclusive, bespoke design with embossing or, if budgets are restricted, Beatson Clark can add embossing to a standard bottle, which reduces the cost and minimum volume.
BrewExpo America, part of the Craft Brewers’ Conference, is the largest brewing conference and trade show in the United States.
Staged at the Walter E Washington Convention Center, it brings together more than 800 vendors in one location.
“Brewing is a very important part of our business, so BrewExpo America is now a major highlight in our calendar of trade shows,” said Charlotte Taylor.
“The craft beer sector is a perfect fit for us, as we offer small production runs and a flexible approach, and breweries are often surprised to find they can have customised beer bottles at such low volumes and cost.
“BrewExpo America is the place to meet leaders in the national and international brewing arena, and our visits have proved extremely beneficial for us in the past, so we’re really looking forward to it!”
Beatson Clark produces beer bottles for many breweries, from global brands such as Brooklyn Brewery and BrewDog to artisan craft breweries like Bertinchamps in Belgium and the Basqueland Brewing Project in Spain.
To find out more about BrewExpo America visit www.craftbrewersconference.com
- Beatson Clark specialises in providing glass packaging solutions for niche brands in the food, drink and pharmaceutical markets worldwide. The key to its success has been flexibility, innovation and the high quality of its containers
- Beatson Clark’s customers are at the core of its business and the company is proud of the long-standing partnerships it has developed thanks to the outstanding level of service it offers
- Beatson Clark has a turnover of £48 million and a production capacity of approximately 520 million units or 145,000 tonnes. It employs approximately 330 people
- it has ISO 9001:2008, BRC/IOP Food Packaging Hygiene Standard and OHSAS 18001:1999 Occupational Health & Safety Standard and its manufacturing capability has an emphasis on flexibility to facilitate short tailored production runs. It has a UK distribution centre located in Rotherham.
- For more information, please visit www.beatsonclark.co.uk